<VV> Fw: Re: Forgotten baffle WAS Baffle Installation

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Nov 17 09:01:36 EST 2010

How embarrassing would that be???  Still, if  had done that I would still have the spring retainers.  They are gone also.  I will probably never know as I sold that car some years back because it was too difficult to get my handicapped wife in and out under the low convertible top rail and in order to carry her electric scooter I had to take it all apart and put some of it in the back seat and the rest in the trunk.
Ken P

Frank DuVal <corvairduval at cox.net> wrote:

When you take apart the engine later, you may find both original baffles
on the same side....nested...

Frank DuVal