<VV> METER BULB DIGITAL ANALOG

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 22:36:51 EST 2010

each has its place in diagnoses or alignments of electrical equipment ,
starting with basic fuse checking to all other aspects. MOST automotive
problems  in the electrical dept can be checked with a test light.
 i am happy to see a few FC projects out there! i hope you find a  little
help in my posts , or at the websites with my junk on them.  i have  written
a lot lately helping with questions.  my one finger used for typing  is
definitely tougher now.  i still love the rampy. cant wait to do the  "CRAMPY".
my main project for the winter is redoing the whole powertrain on a
loadside fro Arizona. new motor , rebuild the 3:27 differential , change to a 4
spd., add a real heater , upgrade the wiring harness , and many other
"improvements" . i hope to post progress pictures on the _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)  website.
i am having so much fun!  my body says "tilt" already , but i will not  let
that stop me.
just pulled the powertrain out of a 63 greenbrier that will be scrapped out
 this week. I'm getting too old fer this stuff!
regards, tim colson