<VV> I would like your opinion Moderate Corvair content

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Fri Nov 19 11:15:17 EST 2010

All, I am interested in your opinions on an offer that was extended to me by a dedicated CORSA member. The offer is a fundraiser for CORSA by offering our members a cruise on the brand new Allure of the Seas cruise ship that some of you are watching this morning on the Today show. This individual is a travel agent and has 30 cabins to reserve for a cruise in Oct. of 2011. There is the possibility of CORSA receiving $6000 if we fill all 30 cabins. The price is from $999 to $1229 per person. Corsa will have no financial stake in this venture, just the job of promoting the event in the Communique and on the website. There is a possibility this could turn into something interesting and fun.

My question to you: Is it worth it to CORSA members and CORSA to promote such a venture?
Do yopu feel there will be enough interest in this event?

Please do not fill up VV with replies. E-mail me directly at jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com or corsa-org at corvair.org

Thanks for your time.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President