<VV> possible CORSA Cruise

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Fri Nov 19 14:25:19 EST 2010

All, There has been quite a few private replies about the questions I asked this morning. To make it easier for everyone I would like to add more detals for consideration.

The cruise is a 7 night cruise, Oct. 23rd-30th 2011, leaving from Fort Lauderdale, FL sailing to Labadee, which is the Royal cruise lines private resort, Falmouth, Jamaica, Cozumel, and back to Ft. Lauderdale.

There is no financial risk to CORSA except for promotion in the Communique. Artwork for advertising is provided free by the cruise line. This is the only drawback as full page ads in the Communique are not inexpensive.  Funds payed to CORSA will be on a per cabin basis. If we don't book 30 cabins we won't realize the full $6000 profit. Prices range from $999 to $1229 per person. Transportation to and from the port where the ship sails is extra. All deposits are refundable until the last payment due in Aug. of 2011.

Thanks

Jamie