<VV> Bearing problems???

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 11:48:45 EST 2010

So I put front discs on my car a couple months ago and had an alignment done
afterwards. My drivers side wheel is still cambered a little out words so I
pulled things apart and looked at the warble in the disc as I spun it on the
hub, signifying that the alignment wasn't an issue, so I figured I had worn out
bearings. I replaced the bearings and races and repacked the hubs. Turns out,
the bearings weren't the problem either; my hub is warped, anyone else have that

Warped hub would cause WOBBLE....

Sounds like the camber bolt is loose and slipped...

On the tight fit of the bearing.....  clean the spindle with emory cloth until it fits...

Over the decades...all cars.... some are tight..some are loose..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/