<VV> Rube Goldberg would be proud ;>}) !!!!

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Nov 21 19:07:16 EST 2010

Well, I hope I'm not guilty of doing it wrong, but I have always looked or
alternatives, almost especially when "zillions of people have done it a
gazillion times" which doesn't always mean it's been done right all those
times, just no one wanted to zig when everyone has always zagged ;>}) ?

What I like about brainstorming on VV is that eventually something works its
way into the thread that I'd never thought of asking.

Bill Strickland mentioned tapered ring compressors which are new to me, and
may be a solution ?

Thanks, Bill ... Let me check that out ...

Charlie