<VV> Rube Goldberg would be proud ;>}) !!!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 20:32:07 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Lee <Chaz at ProperProper.com>
To: John O'Shea <jco99 at cox.net>
Cc: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

My reputation is beyond repair, but maybe I can save Rube's from utter
demise if I don't give up, or get derailed !

~Cz

As we ALL  can see!!

You "CC"  VV????   Are we that far down on your list?   LOL!

And  to many here it appears you don't want to ever "Drive"  your Vair...  just  wrench on it and make webpages!!!

I just left SoCal.....beautiful DRIVING  weather....

I wouldn't   say a word...but you are just repairing a car... not doing a "full on  Rotisserie  restoration"...

 Times's a wasting!  GG   Here's what driving one is like....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh8Rw1-QbfM

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/