<VV> Rube Goldberg would be proud ;>}) !!!!

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Nov 22 00:49:04 EST 2010

OK, it may not be clear, but it is not my desire to not be driving my
Corvair; it is just working out that way.
The web pages are my "breaks" from working on the Corvair, when I can plan
my strategy for the next bout with her.

I've all but given up on actually driving this thing, so I have opted to
enjoy repairing it ;>}) !

Honestly, each and every thing I've done so far has turned into yet another
job (this started as a tune-up to fine-tune the slight miss back in May.)
So far, I haven't caused any of the problems myself, at least I hope not,
but want to be sure of what I do, so I don't delay this project any further
than it has already been !

At each and every point in this "journey" I really thought that I was
"almost there" until it blossomed into yet another, deeper repair.

So, I have decided to enjoy repairing, and learning about the car, since it
is clear I may never actually drive it.

I enjoyed watch your video although I may never experience it, but it is an
incentive !

I found some tapered ring compressors but Jegs only has larger sizes :
4.030", 4.000", 4.040", 4.060", 4.155", 4.250", 4.125", 4.280", 4.310"

Do you have another source ?

Charlie