<VV> Need Antenna for 67 Coupe

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 23:27:51 EST 2010

Looking for a NOS or near perfect, original used antenna for my late  model
coupe. I've bought an aftermarket one, previously, from one of our Corvair
vendors, and was not impressed vs the GM original.  The best source I knew
of: Dennie Turner, has passed away. He had a huge stash of NOS antennas (I
even got one for my 64 Greenbrier from him back several years ago), but I
do not  know what became of his stock after his passing. He lived in Bellevue
, FL; if  anyone has a line on Dennie's old stock, that would be very
helpful. Or, anyone  have an antenna they want to sell, or know of a source?
Thanks... Mike Mauro