<VV> Need Antenna for 67 Coupe

Lynchmob 1 v_2davl at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 23:45:30 EST 2010

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks you can have mine. I'm going to switch it out for an electric one when I get back from Afghanistan next month.
I'm getting back on the 6th and it'll be out the following week. It's in good shape (last time I was home) and it's yours if you want it. Let me know.

Dave Lynch
Tucson Corvair Assoc.
'67 Coupe/PG

v_2davl at hotmail.com