<VV> OVERSIZED CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 23:38:09 EST 2010

Bob,
Thanks for clearing this up.  What I had written earlier was how it  was
explained to me years ago (and just goes to show how long someone can be
wrong and not realize it.)....
Then again, I could have misunderstood what he was trying to tell me,
too... still, my fault.
Thanks for setting me straight!
Lonzo "sometimes knows what he's talking  about, but not this time"

In a message dated 11/21/2010 10:58:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,