<VV> Rube is the Wrong Guy WAS Rube Goldberg would be proud ; >}) !!!!

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Nov 22 07:14:38 EST 2010

Rube Goldberg was known for making ridiculously complicated solutions for easy jobs ... [Well, in this case maybe he is the right guy :-[ ...] but McGiver[sp?] was the guy that saved the day by repurposing things to work for his needs.
Ken P

"Charles Lee" <Chaz at ProperProper.com>

Rube Goldberg has come to many a rescue, from what I've read here on VV !

Remember the guy who recently re-defined "coffee brakes" by using crimped
brake lines and coffee for brake fluid when he lost his brakes to get down
off the mountain ?
Now, that was inspiring !

My reputation is beyond repair, but maybe I can save Rube's from utter
demise if I don't give up, or get derailed !

~Cz