<VV> FW: Built by Ford 1941

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:14:44 EST 2010

Thanks, Mike, I actually been in the hanger, used for different
purposes today. I work for the FAA and was stationed at the Detroit
FSDO, on the east side of the Willow Run airport.  There is a proud
hearitage there. My family, my mom and her sisters and friends were
all Rosie the Riverter gals in the Seattle area, working for Boeing
building planes, too. Mark Durham