<VV> Electrical TheoryCORVAIR???? MAYBE

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 12:17:09 EST 2010

Just a theory.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

 ELECTRICAL THEORY BY JOSEPH LUCAS

 Positive ground depends on proper circuit functioning, which is the
 transmission of negative ions by retention of the visible spectral
 manifestation known as smoke. Smoke is the thing that makes electrical
> circuits work. We know this to be true because every time one lets the
> smoke out of an electrical circuit, it stops working. This can be
erified
 repeatedly through empirical testing, and is considered a feature of
ur
 products and designs.

 --For example, if one places a copper bar across the terminals of a
 battery, prodigious quantities of smoke are liberated and the battery
 shortly ceases to function. In addition, if one observes smoke
scaping
 from an electrical component such as a Lucas voltage regulator, it
ill
 also be observed that the component no longer functions. The logic is
 elementary and inescapable!

 The function of the wiring harness is to conduct the smoke from one
evice
 to another. When the wiring springs a leak and lets all the smoke out
 the system, nothing works afterward. Starter motors were considered
 unsuitable for British motorcycles for some time largely because they
 consumed large quantities of smoke, requiring very unsightly large
ires.
 It has been reported that Lucas electrical components are possibly
ore
 prone to electrical leakage than their Bosch, Japanese or American
 counterparts. Experts point out that this is because Lucas is British,
nd
 all things British leak. British engines leak oil, British shock
 absorbers, hydraulic forks and disk brake systems leak fluid, British
 tires leak air and British Intelligence leaks national defense
ecrets.
 Therefore, it follows that British electrical systems must leak smoke.
> Once again, the logic is clear and inescapable.

 In conclusion, the basic concept of transmission of electrical energy
 the form of smoke provides a logical explanation of the mysteries of
 electrical components.

 Lucas - Inventor of the self-dimming headlamp.
 The three-position Lucas switch--DIM, FLICKER and OFF. The other three