<VV> Ring compressors

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 23 14:49:06 EST 2010

I have the compressor shown in top link as well as a few other types.  I
find this one to be the easiest to use if you have the rods separated from
the crank.  I also have the pliers type with the removable band which I use
to install cylinders onto pistons that are connected to the engine.  A
little more difficult to use but it also works just fine.

dp