<VV> Ring compressors

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:13:14 EST 2010

They all work, like Smitty says, its up to the user to use the tool correctly.

The second tool is more difficult to get set up, but is good because
it prevents the tool from sliding down into the cylinder bore a bit
and is a bit easier to use. But, I've never scored or broken a ring
using the top tool, which is exactly like my Sears ring compressor.

Mark Durham