<VV> Ebay Bidding 1961 Chevrolet Corvair 95 on eBay ~ Hidden IDs ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 12:13:55 EST 2010

Matt, are you being honest with your fellow man, or playing games?

Rather than play games, be honest about how much you want to spend,
email the seller to see if it meets the reserve, and if so, then take
your best shot at bidding. There is no need to be deceptive. I've even
contacted a seller after bidding closed (not meeting reserve)  to find
out what the person was looking to get, and ended up making a deal
(through a eBay invoice) for the item. Mark Durham

Just using the system!!    Give me the tools and I'll at least test them out!

 What you refer to is the "2nd Chance offer / 24 hr.  private auction"....Ebay automatically

 notifies the seller of this after a piece doesn't meet reserve...how I sold my '69.

Honest with the seller?   I am!! I always bid my "MAX"  5 seconds before the auction ends...

win some- lose some..

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember when an auction was just that....no strings / reserves attached.

You only put items up  when you wanted them gone...at any price.

 I may "Hate" something...but I seldom complain about it..  " I get even"  LOL!!

Happy HolidaZe!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/