<VV> 1961 Chevrolet Corvair 95 on eBay ~ Hidden IDs ?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:57:04 EST 2010

Matt, are you being honest with your fellow man, or playing games?

Rather than play games, be honest about how much you want to spend,
email the seller to see if it meets the reserve, and if so, then take
your best shot at bidding. There is no need to be deceptive. I've even
contacted a seller after bidding closed (not meeting reserve)  to find
out what the person was looking to get, and ended up making a deal
(through a eBay invoice) for the item. Mark Durham