<VV> Fw: Fwd: Ebay bidding/weather(no corvair)

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Nov 26 09:12:57 EST 2010

Joe, you are correct and I will add:

Bid the very highest dollar amount you are willing to spend.  That way if you still miss it you will have no regrets.  It does not cost anything because the bidding is limited to a maximum increase for each bid so your actual bid will be the minimum needed to win.
Ken P

Taruffi57 at aol.com wrote: [in part]
To: Subject: <VV> Fwd: Ebay bidding/weather(no corvair)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:19:55 EST

<<snip>>

I bid Ebay at about 10 - 15 seconds before auctions close.  NEVER bid
until then.

Joe Dunlap
57 miles north of Orlando