<VV> Whick exhaust system?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:00:36 EST 2010

Harry, It depends on your intentions, like Matt said. If you are going
to stick with a stock engine, I believe you have a 95hp in your
Rampside, then a stock single exhaust as sold by Clarks is fine and
keeps the Rampside original.

If you want a good education on exhaust, see Clarks main catalog pages
33-38. Clarks makes a dual exhaust for FC's pg 34 bottom. There is
lots of information tucked in, read it all.

Also, if you want to do some changes but make it look std, you can add
new repro 140 manifolds, a single pipe setup, and order C125E and have
a muffler shop expand the outlet and use a outlet pipe to the 1 3/4
inches and get the lessor restriction which lowers backflow. Lots of
options. Go for it.

I added the 140 repro manifolds and dual exhaust to my 62 102, runs
and sounds great. Did I notice a difference? Maybe. Mark Durham