<VV> Idiot lights...

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 22:41:47 EST 2010

..or warning lights, as they are technically known, can be a real pain in
the electron.
The Fan/Gen light in my 65 coupe is intermittent at best. It works all the
time when the key is in the ACC position, but hardly ever comes on when the
 engine is off and the key is in the ON position. Sometimes, very
infrequently,  maybe 5% of the time, it works like it's suppose to. I know there has
to be  intermittent connection somewhere, probably in one of the big
connectors. This  car does have some interesting wiring modifications. I just need
to get the old  voltmeter out and find it. I just wanted to vent a little.

On the good side, this long weekend I worked on installing a new interior
in my daily driver. A new headliner, carpet, seats and seat belts were the
big  stuff. The painting in 40-50 degree temps was an adventure. The hard
work was  rewarded with a nice looking quiet car. Actually looking forward to
the drive to  work in the morning.

Ned