<VV> Engine issue

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 22:24:30 EST 2010

Well,  If you DO find that the left head was never de-flashed you ought to
also look at the right side.

This can be done with the engine in the car and tools such as a hack saw
blade and/or keyhole saw (not too wide of a blade) and/or slender
screwdriver.

Matt sent a picture - look to the bottom of his email for a line starting
URL and click on it.  The top one is the way they should look.  The bottom
one has some partial blockage.  I've seen worse ones.

Later, JR