<VV> Specialty Car for Sale

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 17:50:41 EST 2010

All,

Randy Billingsley, has asked me to list his open wheel race car for
sale again.
He's interested in Harleys right now, and is currently in good health,
so will certainly sell the race car.

Randy's number: H-513-807-6637, Cell-513-575-1186

This is the car that Michael and I built in the 90s and won  FTD in
every Corvair event entered.

Specs:

Mid/Rear mounted  Reversed Corvair engine of 2900cc (class limit
3000cc) 6 tube intake with Q-Jet, 13/1 compression ratio, tilt tube
exhaust, 6 into one headers. HEI Ignition
    3.27 posi, 4 sp Sag. , Formula Mazda wings, 13 x 8 and 13 x 10"
wheels, Formula type front  A-arms and and 6 link rear susp.
Front discs and alum rear drums. 92 " wheel base, all tube frame. About
65" total width.
1105 dry weight. 45/55 dist.
   Fresh rebuild --- not run since.
Asking $5000 for car and trailer.

Please only contact Randy, not me.

Warren LeVeque

If a good driver  buys this car I may have to move out of Specialty
class!