<VV> Corsa Tech Guide

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 15:00:24 EDT 2010

Pete,

You can get the TG in two parts, Volumes 1&2 and Volume 3. Both are available in paper and/or CD. (I keep the paper version for reading and use the electronic version for printing specific pages to take out to the shop.) You can buy it from CORSA (on the web site?) or from some vendors. My local chapter (Wichita, KS) bought several copies from CORSA at a discount and passed the significant savings on to our members. We sold out of the 1&2 but still have several 3's.

Ned