<VV> Don't Believe All You Read

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 11:13:22 EDT 2010

A strange thing just happened while reading the digest version of FastVairs.

I came across a post by ME, that says something about "Last Call on 3 Speed Transmissions".

This is a computer or digest version or FV/VV list error. It APPEARS to have been sent on 9-30-2010. I actually sent that 4 DAYS BEFORE.

Why does this happen? " Last call on 3 speed transmissions
Posted by: "RBuckridge at comcast.net" RBuckridge at comcast.net   rbuckridge
Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:09 pm (PDT) "
I sent a post on 9-27-2010 at 5:19 pm that the 3 speed transmission have been shipped to their new home. So how does a "Last Call" notice appear to be sent on 9-30-2010? Beats the heck out of me.

Roy in Bayville