<VV> Transaxle tech/ opinions

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 16:22:49 EDT 2010

No difference in strength in the differentials.
I broke several 65 transmissions in my race cars before going to a 66
transmission.
Yes it will fit on the 65 diff. You have to drill another attachement
hole and grind off some material on the hole where the outer output
shaft goes. just look it over very closely.

Warren