<VV> Transaxle tech/ opinions

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 16:57:49 EDT 2010

 1. the 66-69 3 and 4 speeds are definitely a lot stronger than the 61-65 models. They are a bit stiffer to shift, but they are harder to break.
2. They do bolt up to the earlier differentials. You will need a 66-69 input shaft, seal, and a 66-69 front transmission mounting bracket.
3. I think there's something you need to do with the gasket involving RTV, but not sure.

John Roberts