<VV> Drive your Corvair day

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 13:06:37 EDT 2010

Took my 60 "700" coupe to the grocery store. Got two thumbs up, one "nice
car",guy in a Lexus at the gas staion had to see it but the best was when I
was loading groceries into the trunk the man in front of me wanted to know
why I was putting groceries in with the engine!
    In talking to these people there sure is a lot of myths out there about
Corvairs. The usual Ralph Nader tales, mine leaked oil, mine was a 4
cylinder and the best "it influenced the design of the VW"
     So Happy Anniversary to the Corvair!!!!!!