<VV> Drive your Corvair Day

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Oct 3 20:30:33 EDT 2010

At 12:45 PM 10/2/2010, William Hubbell wrote:
>I drove mine today!

Well, I didn't drive MINE today.   I didn't drive anything anywhere
today.   I just sat around on my ass.

But I did drive it everywhere else every other day except
today.    Tomorrow I'll be driving it again, to work and back and to
where ever else I need to go.

Yesterday, Saturday, I drove it to a guy's house and bought some of
his extra 'Vair stuff he no longer needed.   Among the stuff was a
'64 rear air grill still in the box.   It's now lying alongside the
'60 rear air grill that's riding behind the back seat of the '60
4-door instead of on the rear of the car where it's supposed to
be.   Tomorrow it and the '60's rear grill will come out and go into
the shed for now.

No, I don't own a '64 but the grill was there and the price was so
right I couldn't turn it down.   Don't see many rear air grills in
the original box these days.

tony..