<VV> Fuel

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 13:58:23 EDT 2010

Well, it happened twice in the last two months, once being yesterday
(once on level ground, once on the incline).  Actually, it probably
wasn't that it had too little fuel, it may not have had any fuel at
all. Remember it was parked with the tank facing downhill with about
2-3 gallons of fuel. My gas cap is vented as it has Anti-Surge /
Vented printed on it.  The ground is a possibility, but I have the
ground to body firmly attached to the bolt that secures the heater
hose support bracket.  Also, remember, the pump was actually running
(thumpity-thump) throughout this whole episode, so... probably not an
electric circuit issue.

Thanks for helping out.

Stephen