<VV> Electric pump stopped feeding gas to the carbs

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 14:18:38 EDT 2010

The grade is about 10 degrees (about 2 ft. rise over twenty feet).
The hole in the line is a possibility but not a probability as all of
the line is less than 5 thousand miles and five years old.  The car is
always garaged.  If a break in the line occurred, it probably is near
an overtightened clamp.  All of this will hopefully be solved by the
relocation of the pump to the front and the installation of the brand
new pressure rated fuel line that I purchased for the job (It has
pressure rated hose on it right now).

Stephen Upham