<VV> Bay mounted Electric pump ...

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 23:40:11 EDT 2010

>... we all should remember that EVERYTHING is NEW....  and has been checked numerous times over the last 2 years ...

Huh?

Everything is New, once, when it is New, after two years nothing is new,
it is two years old.  Besides, where is it written, even back in the
days when companies actually had quality control, that New equates to
Works?  Only a known to be working part can be judged to be working, and
only when it is actually working -- otherwise it is just a used part
that worked the last time it was used.

Good luck with your fuel problems, whatever they may be -- although many
have good luck much of the time, most electric fuel pumps are designed
to push rather than suck.  Remember, if the pump works, it is much
easier for the pump to suck air rather than fuel (that gravity thing),
it's also known as one of Murphy's Laws -- if something can go wrong,
often it will.

Godspeed!

Bill Strickland