<VV> ANOTHER BARN FIND IN CENTRAL NY?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 06:08:51 EDT 2010

a surprise side trip from our annual CNYCC fall tour took us to a farm in
Berkshire NY loaded with parts and corvairs. a lot of interesting stuff , in
and  out of several barns. he seamed very "motivated?" to sell things. many
motors on  the floor in a barn , including turbo,s and 140,s ,
transmissions , coupes ,  convertibles , early and late with a couple of trucks
included. most are "parts  cars" but some are very much worth the effort to save ,
including a white 63  spyder coupe.
for details , (i would definitely suggest a VISIT!)  it is just south  of
cortland NY .
call Steve Kelly at (607) 657 8148.
please note , i took a few pictures of things there , (a few came out) and
id plates where i could. one VERY interesting car, seems to be a late
convert  John Fitch made for his daughter. not much left , but i took a picture
of the  college sticker still on the side window.  dash was cut at top for an
extra  panel.
it was a 3 speed? original transmission  sets in the car.  anyhow  a neat
conversation piece of history setting there in very poor shape. i took
pictures , including the vin plate in the engine compartment.
i would say this stuff is about 65-75 miles south east of me.  very
interesting , but i am saturated with "situations" already.
regards, tim colson