<VV> drove my corvair day , found another heartbreaker

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 06:32:10 EDT 2010

drove the questionable (but ran great ) rampy on the road for over 100
miles on Corvair day , found a 64 convert parts car in a garbage filled garage
,  rusted badly , but only 35k miles showing on it.  what a shame a lot  of
this stuff is just rotting away. the old guy let me take pictures and  was
friendly enough to say he would entertain "reasonable offers".  it is a  110
powerglide , dark blue (good doors and such , but inside panels like battery
 box and spare tire well are totally gone) nice dash and wheel , but seats
and  top are trashed.the top frame looks very good.
there is a slight chance i can work something out to get it for myself ,
but i should not get involved.
this car is near Fair Haven NY , if you want more about it , try emailing
me for "my take on the situation"
regards, tim colson
_www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)
 _http://corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://corvair.de/n2vzd/)    (outdated , but
interesting ,many  thanks to thomas stingl for hosting this  site for me).