<VV> Electric pump stopped feeding gas to the carbs

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 4 07:23:42 EDT 2010

Neddy Poo,

A diaphragm pump will pull a liquid such as gasoline through a long pipe. Thats what most mechanical pumps are.
The electric pumps are usually rotor vane types which will pull a liquid through a pipe but, they work better as pushers. Even the Mfg. says to mount them close to and below the fuel tank. Your milage oviously varies.....GGG!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com