<VV> Electric pump stopped feeding gas to the carbs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 13:52:41 EDT 2010

My '88 Volvo 240 wagon main fuel pump "mounted under the back seat" is a lousy sucker of fuel out of the tank. That's why Volvo uses an in tank fuel pump to give volume to the main pump which then pressurizes it. Car with a bad in tank fuel pump will not run if gas is below 1/4 tank.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Getting ready for Palm Springs in my Rampside