<VV> Electric fuel pump

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 13:53:25 EDT 2010

I havent read all of the posts, but looks like this has become a: I have my pump mounted...

So I will chime in with: mine is mounted on the frame right by the tank (passenger side) and I dont have any problems.

I remember once some years back I spoke to Larry Claypool on this subject and he said he does not carry the factory pump in his shop. When a corvair comes in his shop and the repair is determined to be the fuel pump a conversion to electric is offered 100% of the time.