<VV> Electric fuel pump

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 13:55:52 EDT 2010

Gasoline has some mass and air has very little.

Argh!!!

Really? Thanks for that tid bit....
I guess it's a good thing no one told my electric powered rotary pump with no check valve that it can't do what it's doing, fortunately it's not on VV.

Yup, you guys know more about fluid pumps, I surrender. Maybe I can get a refund on all the schoolin' that obviously weren't right.

BTW the reason one pump can suck water from a greater depth is because it generates a greater pressure, ie is a more powerful pump. Obviously the pumps used to move oil in a long pipeline are not the same as an electric pump on a Corvair, but then again apples aren't oranges.

Ned