<VV> CORSA Tech Guide issues

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:32:05 EDT 2010

Wait until the improper editions are sold? I for one will not purchase a
product (Tech Guide) that was not designed to work with vol. 1 and 2 as it
is supposed to. I do not have the income to just go ahead and purchase newer
versions of 1 and 2 just so 3 will work with it. I've been holding off on 3
because of $$ issues. And frankly, I'm glad I did!! Maybe Tim should buy
back all of the current editions and than have the 3rd edition printed
correctly??? :D ;) How long is it going to take to sell the 3rd edition when
most know it's not correct?? It's going to be quite some time I would think.
Not to mention the upset people who spent the $$ on it only to find out
later. Who are they going to be upset with? CORSA in general?? Hmmmmm.

--
Ronnie