<VV> backfire

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 17:46:19 EDT 2010

 It could be a simple as a carb rebuilding (clean the interior passages) or a
tweak to the timing or a bad intake valve.

 I thing the pop is a result of the spark firing when the intake valve is partly
open, allowing the flame to propagate back to the carb for a micro second and
produce the muffled "pop".

 a lean mixture may do it too.

I'm sure others will contribute options.

 MIKE KOVACS