<VV> Sad News: Chuck Armer

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 00:51:13 EDT 2010

I first "met" Chuck right here on VV. I thought he was very helpful and
extremely friendly. I also found his humor to be very entertaining. I met him
and Liz in person several years ago at the Carlisle convention. That was
also  the first time I saw "Darth" his senior level 65 coupe. I saw it as an
under  carriage judge. It was beautiful from that angle too.
I found Chuck in the "Where's the Beef" race car to be a challenging and
gentlemanly competitor. We had fun on the track too. I even bought an "Eat
Beef"  tag just for Chuck.
I always looked forward to our conversations about Corvairs and life. I
truly feel blessed to have had "da Chuckster" as a friend. My prayers go out
to  Liz.

Ned