<VV> Chuck Armer

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 9 08:15:06 EDT 2010

I first met Chuck Armer at the 1999 St. Louis convention at the track event.
We hit it off immediately. He knew I was the first Corsa president. For some
reason this seemed to impress him.
That's what I remember about our first meeting. As with others of the
Corvair family we ran in to each other many times there after.
He has visited my home and shop and had supper with us.
As Steven Serenska said, he was always trying to lighten the load. That is
one of the many places Chuck and I were alike.
We both had our alter egos.
I am glad to have known and raced with you.
I will miss you my friend.

Rick Norris
The other 5% of the humor
#36 Sunoco Corvair