<VV> CHUCK!

blblackmon at att.net blblackmon at att.net
Sun Oct 10 02:25:56 EDT 2010

I never had the plesure of meeting Chuck face to face, but he did give me a lot of his humor through e mails, and the "Chuster" on VV. I think he was my insperation to get back into Vairs after 15 years. He was always there with a comment, or joke, to inspire me. Now I have 3 in storage, and ready to work on, when the time is right. I e mailed one time to find out who " Buttercup" was, and it was his tow car, the Caddie. What else could it be? I will miss his whit, and his wisdom. RIP Chuck, you will be missed. What a fine, fun man. Rare these days. The world is a bit smaller now.