<VV> Scale Model Kits for Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 11:19:41 EDT 2010

As an add-on to the recent note from Mark about all the goodies available for your kits, I thought you might like to know that I still have hundreds of Corvair kits for sale and they have been reduced in price at least 25%. They go from New In Box to built, to parts models. I also have at least 100 other different collectibles from tin to diecast in scales of HO through 1:18. Some are close to 1-of-a-kind. Just drop me a private reply and I can send you a list in MS Excel format or mail you a catalog.
Thanks,
Grant Young