<VV> Maggie Valley Corvair Show NEXT Weekend

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 09:39:18 EDT 2010

Hi Folks -

Maggie Valley, NC - the turning of the mountains leaves - Come One Come All and the next venue on the Corvair Circuit.

Need any parts - feel free to come on by or send me a note with the list of items you'd like to receive at the show.

We'll have turbo engines - heads, 140 engines - heads, FC engines, lots of NOS items - lots of Tinted glass for early and late, coupe convertible and 4 doors - lots of used items and lots of reproduction items.

Depending on time may have a 67 convertible just out of the paint booth - crown suspension (front and rear), 16 inch NEW tires, Aluminum Rims, Lighted rear view mirror, pwr top, elec fuel pump, roller rockers, otto cam, 060 internals, finned oil pan and valve covers, AM/FM CD, Tinted Windows, Buckets with Headrests, New Upholstery and carpet, Rhino Lined trunk, Electronic Ignition, new weatherstrip and fuzzies everywhere, including vent window, and much more that I forgot about - still needs some items - but its a driver - just drive away.