<VV> Info needed, eBay / excluding certain vendors from searches

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 23:22:31 EDT 2010

 OK, you computer gurus, how do I block certain sellers on an eBay search?
> I'm tired of water pumper parts being sold as "fits Corvair".
> I'm on Windows 7 Home if that matters.
> Thanks, Clark Hartzel

Go to the top of the screen where you list the name of the item you want to
look at. Toggle the "advanced search" then go to the bottom of the form and
insert the names of those buyers you don't to show up on your search. Use the
"exclude ' function.

It eliminated hundreds of false leads for me.

MIKE KOVACS

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/