<VV> Info needed, eBay / excluding certain vendors from searches

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Oct 11 00:02:21 EDT 2010

It takes a few steps, sort of like:

Go to My Ebay
Search what you want like "CORVAIR"  in the PARTS section of MOTORS
Go to the "Advanced" near the top to the right of the green SEARCH box,
click
On the "Advanced" screen, scroll down to "Sellers"  (A ways down)
Find "Exclude" in the little box
Type in the exact names as the sellers are listed in the ebay listings
Go to the bottom and click on "Search"
Save the search in "saved searches", replacing your old "Corvair" if you had
one.

If you're lucky, that'll be it.  You can add more any time you're on that
search.
RonH