<VV> Info needed, eBay (Excluding Specific Sellers, etc.)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 03:42:44 EDT 2010

Clark,

To block a seller from a search, click on the Advanced Search  option which
will be either after or below the usual search  window.  You can enter your
search item or items.  You will  see that you can exclude certain search
items too but these will not exclude the  seller.  You must scroll down and
find the Sellers section.  Check the  Only show items from: box then bring up
the Exclude selection from the pull down  menu.  Last, enter the seller name
or names you want to  exclude.

I suggest that you save the search so you don't need to go  through the
process each time.

You may want to investigate some of the other Advanced search  options
which could make things easier for you.  You can search for stuff
geographically, by price range, etc.

Happy hunting,

Doc

In a message dated 10/10/2010 8:15:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  4