<VV> EFI Info Re: OBD-II for Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 13:16:26 EDT 2010

Mark,

A good idea to get started with this is to go to   _www.diyautotune.com_
(http://www.diyautotune.com)   and click on the  "Tech Articles" button to
access a number of detailed (with pics)  articles.  The first is a conversion
of a carbureted Chevy V-8 to  throttle body EFI.  Others cover multiport EFI.
Whether you use the  MegaSquirt or go to an EFI from a production car,
these articles will give you a  lot of insight into what's needed and how to go
about it, step-by-step.

Incidentally, you can build your MegaSquirt from a kit of parts OR buy  one
already assembled.  If you build it yourself, I recommend getting  a
Illuminated magnifying glass light as well as a temp. controlled  soldering iron
with a VERY small tip.  If you don't have experience  soldering micro circuit
boards, I suggest buying the already assembled  unit.

Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 10/10/2010 11:01:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,