<VV> EFI Info Re: OBD-II for Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:55:55 EDT 2010

Thanks Frank, its actually Charlie who is the receiver here. I've already am
about half way through my EFI project. And, I've already been on the DIY EFI
site quite a bit. Rather than building my own board, I bought a rebuilt
1223370 GM 90-92 Camaro stick ECM and chip for $50. I just finished my
wiring harnesses for the ecm (3 of them) and have acquired most of the
parts. I'm modifying the carbs to straight throttle bodies boring out the
venturi and ecpanding the bore to 1.33", will make a new set of throttle
plates for it. Have all the sensors, etc. Just waiting for bad weather to
bring the car inside (I still want to drive it on sunny days) and the
conversion will begin!
Mark Durham